Interested in Joining Our Team?
From time to time we have various internal job openings available such as Sales or dispatch positions. This is where we will have those opening listed below. If there are no opening currently available then check back in the future to see if we have a need.
As a sales representative you will conduct sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. You will be responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated services when available. You should have and will need eExcellent social skills which will allow you to foster strong relationships. You will work as an ambassador For Custom Logistcs and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on your territory. You must build trust and act as support for prospects, to build and facilitate future sales.
You Should Have:
Strong interpersonal skills
Willing to work independently
Always team focused
Please have a well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations which is essential to fulfilling the daily duties of this position. Aside from a social and positive personality, outside sales representatives must be self-starters and proactive problem solvers, since not every day is the same and the workplace setting is constantly changing.
To help customers keep their shipments moving smoothly and on time at a reasonable cost to the shipper
- Creating value for a customer
- Building a strong infrastructure
- Synchronized demand and supply
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
- Quality measurement and monitoring